No one knows better than our staff at Northbound how difficult it can be to choose a California drug rehab. If you’re having trouble finding a good program or need professional assistance selecting the right level of care, rest easy knowing that we offer a complete continuum of patient care starting with detox and rehab and leading all the way through recovery and beyond. With Sober Living, aftercare, and teletherapy services, we can provide the support you need to help you finish strong in rehab. Explore Northbound’s online resources or call us 24/7 with your questions.
5 Things To Look For When Choosing A Drug Rehab
1. Consider a combination of mental health and substance use treatment, sometimes known as co-occurring disorder treatment. If you’ve been apt to experience a relapse after completing rehab, an assessment may show that you have an underlying mental health disorder that prevents you from recovering from addiction. Northbound treats substance use and co-occurring mental disorders through our Dual Diagnosis program.
2. Take care of yourself in rehab by choosing a treatment center that offers perks and luxury amenities. Between counseling sessions and therapy at Northbound, you can work with horses, explore art therapy, and relax in music therapy that can help you heal. Our holistic approach to rehab includes more than just dual diagnostic addiction treatment.
3. To find a program geared toward your budget, find out whether your insurance is accepted as partial or full payment for treatment. Get in touch with admissions at Northbound to request an insurance benefits check when you call 866-311-0003.
4. Work closely with local co-occurring addiction treatment centers to determine the right level of care for your recovery. Northbound offers detox and residential inpatient rehab as well as outpatient treatment. No two patients require the same type of care while healing from addiction; for this reason, we encourage you to explore treatment options to find a custom-tailored program that works for your lifestyle.
5. Think about what will happen when you’ve completed rehab. Will you struggle with triggers or worry about a relapse? With aftercare services from Northbound, you can relax and enjoy your newfound freedom to the fullest. Transition safely out of treatment in one of our Sober Living residences or stay connected to support through Telehealth communication. Northbound is a California drug rehab that has thought of everything.
5. Spend a minimum of 15 minutes interviewing rehabs and take note of how you’re treated by the staff, counselor, or therapist assigned to you. Do you feel like a number or does the staff go out of their way to make you feel loved and cared for? Northbound treatment is designed to nurture your whole being: body, mind, and spirit.
When you’re ready, call our California drug rehab to verify your insurance for treatment and start your recovery journey at Northbound. Caring, compassionate counselors will walk you through the initial steps in choosing a rehab program and turning your life around. Everything starts with a phone call to our treatment center at 866-311-0003.
Newport Beach CA 92660