“Any treatment center can help get a person sober. Northbound is not just another addiction recovery center – it’s a program that teaches me how to live the best life I possibly can.”
— Karena K.
Northbound’s Addiction Help
Whether you are seeking help for yourself or for someone you love, you are likely experiencing one of the most challenging times in your life. At Northbound’s addiction recovery facilities, we know how to help. The five minutes it takes to fill out this form just might be the turning point of your life.
of Clients Would
Insurance Verification – Is My Insurance Accepted?
We understand that this can be a confusing time and there are many questions to be answered. Entering addiction treatment is a new experience for many people, and every rehab is different. From cost of treatment, to what to expect once you are at Northbound Treatment, our Frequently Asked Questions will provide you with answers to some of your initial questions..
Northbound Treatment FAQs
The Top Five Questions People Ask When Arriving To Northbound Treatment’s
Addiction Recovery Center For The First Time.
Our Seattle location is a half-hour’s drive from Seattle Tacoma International Airport (SEA).
Our St. Louis location is a half-hour’s drive from Saint Louis International Airport (STL).
We would be happy to recommend ways of travel to Northbound. It’s just one way we ease this transition and make the experience as stress-free as possible.
- Picture ID
- Insurance card and RX card, if applicable
- Insurance Subscriber’s Social Security Number and Date of Birth (if applicable)
- A limited amount of clothing, as we have a limit of two suitcases and one carry-on. Laundry facilities, including supplies, are available for resident use. Irons and ironing boards are accessible, but we suggest bringing wash-and-wear clothing, for convenience. Dry cleaning services are not available.
- Outdoor accessories such as sunglasses, hats, sunscreen, and rain gear
- Medications, which must be approved by a Northbound Treatment physician. Medicine must arrive in bottles labeled with your name as well as the medicine’s name, dosage, and frequency
- Supplements, which must arrive in new, unopened containers
- Electronic devices, including cell phones and laptops -checked in upon admission and returned upon clinical review and approval
- Morning meditation
- Experiential Group Process
- Yoga or gym
- Individual Therapy Session
- Outside Experiential Group Activity
- Outside Support Group Meeting
- Free time
- 11:00 p.m. nightly routine and lights out
If you are enrolled in our faith-based LINKS residential program, your day would also include bible study or church attendance.
Northbound Treatment Contact
Form: We are Here For You
At Northbound Treatment Services©, you are not alone. Our addiction recovery clinic creates an environment that supports our clients’ emotional, spiritual, and psychological needs. Our compassionate staff guides you every step of the way-from answering that first call, to coordinating with your insurance company, to setting up and implementing a treatment plan that’s right for you.