Northbound Treatment Drug Rehab – Santa Rosa
If you are struggling with an addiction to drugs or alcohol, you are in the right place. Our licensed treatment center in Santa Rosa can provide you with the support you need to overcome your addiction, and take back control of your life. We provide comprehensive addiction solutions to support each phase of your recovery journey. Medical detox services and sober living programs are just some of our various treatment options.
The dedicated team of professionals at Northbound Treatment Center prioritizes each patient’s unique needs. We will do everything in our power to help you on the road to recovery by ensuring you are equipped with the tools needed to maintain long-term sobriety.
What to Look for in a Rehab Center Near Santa Rosa?
Searching for the right drug rehabilitation center can feel overwhelming. Below are some elements you’ll want to consider when choosing the right treatment center in Santa Rosa:
- Services: Drug and alcohol addiction can be complex, and will often affect both the mind and body in many ways. It is important that treatment options are versatile.
- Health Insurance Coverage. Try contacting a potential treatment center in advance to see if they take your insurance. If they do not but you are still interested in that specific center, you can always inquire about other payment options or plans.
- Level of Experience. It’s important to find a treatment center that has a team of experts with notable experience in addiction treatment.
- Aftercare. Your recovery continues long after your treatment program. Aftercare programs help to encourage long-term sobriety.
- Individualized Care. Everyone struggling with substance abuse has their own individual needs. Make sure the treatment center you choose offers tailored treatment.
What is Detox?
Detox (detoxification) is the process of the body purging itself of toxins and addictive substances. A medical detox is typically the first phase to substance abuse treatment, and should be done under the supervision of trained medical staff. Detoxing properly is imperative as it can be dangerous stopping use of drugs “cold turkey.” Withdrawal symptoms can range anywhere from mild to severe to deadly
At Northbound, a clinical detox team is available to provide patients with essential relief as they experience withdrawal symptoms. This means not only keeping the patient comfortable, but also ensuring they remain safe. The detox process can last up to 5-7 days, so it is necessary to have access to 24/7 medical supervision. Once the physical symptoms of withdrawal cease, the patient can focus entirely on receiving the tools they need to thrive on their journey to sobriety.
Why Christian Drug Treatment?
For many people, spirituality is a key component of sobriety and recovery. Northbound Treatment offers Christian treatment programs that focus on faith and prayer to help recover and maintain sobriety.
Residential and Outpatient Treatment
There are several options available when it comes to treating addiction. Inpatient (residential) treatment involves a patient residing at the rehab facility for the duration of their treatment. In an outpatient program, the patient would return home daily.
Residential/Inpatient services are recommended for patients that require a higher level of care, or help with consistency. Outpatient treatment is ideal for patients that require a lower level of care and/or have outside responsibilities they need to tend to like family or work obligations. During the admissions process, a specialist will determine which level of care is most effective to meet your personal recovery.
Both inpatient and outpatient treatment options use various therapeutic methods to help manage stress and potential mental health challenges that accompany recovery. Patients will learn how to manage their triggers and overcome momentary distress in a healthy manner, while simultaneously receiving treatment for trauma or other mental health concerns.
To learn more about the levels of care offered, we recommend connecting with the Northbound admissions team.
Why Northbound Treatment Services in Santa Rosa?
With so many treatment centers to choose from, you may consider the numerous factors that set Northbound Treatment Services in Santa Rosa apart from the rest.
Some of the benefits of Northbound Treatment in Santa Rosa include:
- Our Team. The team at our facility in Santa Rosa is licensed and experienced. We offer quality recovery services provided by clinical experts in their field that understand the unique needs of each patient.
- Variety of Services. Recovery from substance addiction may take many forms, but so do our treatment options. We offer sober living, detox, residential treatment, various outpatient programs, dual diagnosis treatment, and much more. We will design the most effective recovery plan to meet your specific needs.
- Code of Ethics. We are committed to provide the highest level of support and care you need and deserve. Respect and Dignity are at the forefront of our code of ethics. We want you to feel welcome and comfortable.
- Aftercare. Care doesn’t stop after the completion of a treatment program. Northbound Treatment offers an alumni program that allows patients to stay plugged in with our community and continue their sobriety alongside others.
Contact Northbound Treatment Services Today!
If you are ready to seek help for your struggle with drug and/or alcohol addiction, please reach out to Northbound Addiction Treatment in Santa Rosa today. We will discuss your specific situation and recovery goals to determine what treatment program is best for you.
We look forward to meeting you and helping you along your journey to recover