Orange County Rehab Center
Northbound has won several awards and accolades for our unsurpassed addiction treatment services. Our Orange County rehab center offers a serene, calming, and supportive space for those battling addiction and guides them towards sobriety one day at a time.
When To Get Help for Addiction?
If you find your drug-using patterns spiraling out of control, it may be time to seek help for substance use and co-occurring mental disorders. Do not wait for your substance abuse to worsen to seek addiction treatment.
The sooner you seek help for addiction, the better the chance of attaining a safe and speedy recovery from dual diagnosis. It is pivotal you do not try to combat substance abuse at home, as the withdrawal symptoms can lead to life-threatening health consequences.
How Long Does Detox Take?
Detox treatment programs help individuals overcome the withdrawal phase in a comfortable, safe, and pain-free manner. While the timeframe necessary to detox from drugs or alcohol varies from one person to another, detox programs last for 3 – 7 days. Detox is only the first phase of addiction recovery and cannot work as a substitute for therapy or inpatient rehab treatment.
Different substances stay in the human body for varying periods. Most individuals can detox from drugs or alcohol within a week. Remember that cravings can persist for several months after recovery. Signing up for mental health and substance use treatment after medical detox can help you overcome the psychological withdrawal symptoms.
What Type Of Addiction Treatment Should I Seek?
Co-occurring addiction treatment centers across the U.S. offer distinct kinds of recovery programs. Make sure to choose the aptest addiction treatment option for your recovery for a safe, speedy, and comprehensive recovery. Here are some pointers on what type of dual diagnosis addiction treatment you should choose for your recovery:
- Residential Treatment – If you suffer from a severe or long-term addiction disorder, you must sign up for residential treatment. It offers the most immersive healing experience and has a high success rate.
- Outpatient Therapy – Outpatient therapy should suffice if you are in the initial stages of addiction. Outpatient programs engage you in addiction therapies for 1-2 hours a day, 5-6 days a week.
- Intensive Outpatient Therapy – IOP programs engage you in several hours of therapy each day but allow you to stay home during recovery. It is ideal for those with robust schedules and unavoidable family commitments.
- Sober Living – Sober living acts as a bridge between inpatient treatment and the outside world. It helps you to have a seamless transition to your routine life, protecting you from stressful situations and other triggers in post-discharge life.
- Ongoing Care Program – These programs strengthen your commitment to sobriety after co-occurring disorder treatment. You will meet your therapist on a weekly or monthly basis, allowing you to discuss your progress in recovery with them.
Contact 866-311-0003 to verify your insurance with the #1 Orange County rehab center, Northbound. The sooner you act, the better the chances of getting clean and leading a healthy and fulfilling life. Our recovery programs cater to the unique needs and recovery goals of each patient in rehab, making us the best addiction treatment center in California. Contact us today.