If you are struggling with addiction to drugs or alcohol, there is a way out. Northbound Treatment’s drug rehab in Costa Mesa is here to provide you with the support you need to overcome your addiction and take back control of your life. From medical detox services to sober living programs and everything in-between, we provide comprehensive addiction treatment to support each phase of your recovery journey and ensure you are equipped with the tools you need to maintain long-term sobriety.
Our professional team of addiction specialists at Northbound Treatment Services prioritize meeting the unique needs of every patient. You are never just a number to us. We care about your recovery success and are dedicated to doing everything in our power to help you along your journey.
What to Look for in a Rehab Center in Costa Mesa?
There are many rehabilitation centers in the Costa Mesa area—making the search feel overwhelming. Below are some of the factors you’ll want to consider when choosing the right drug rehabilitation center in Costa Mesa.
- Services Provided. Drug and alcohol addiction can be complex—often affecting the body and mind in many ways. Because of this, addiction treatment needs to be multi-faceted. We recommend finding a comprehensive treatment center that provides a variety of services to address your needs.
- Health Insurance Coverage. Check with the treatment center ahead of time and ask about insurance coverage. If they don’t accept your specific insurance, you can inquire about other payment options.
- Level of Experience. It’s important to find a treatment center that has a team of experts with immense experience in addiction treatment.
- Aftercare. Your recovery journey doesn’t end once you finish your treatment program. Aftercare programs help to encourage long-term recovery.
- Individualized Care. Everyone battling addiction has their own individual needs. Make sure the treatment center you choose offers individualized programming.
Why Christian Drug Treatment?
Spirituality is a key component of sobriety and recovery. Northbound Treatment offers Christian treatment programs that focus on faith and reliance on the Lord to get through early sobriety and beyond.
What is Detox?
Detox (detoxification) is the process of the body cleansing itself of toxins and addictive substances. A medical detox is typically the first phase of recovery and should be done under the supervision of a trained medical staff. What many people battling addiction don’t realize is how dangerous quitting “cold turkey” can be. Withdrawal symptoms can be anywhere from mild to severe, and even deadly.
A medical detox team is able to provide a patient with the relief they need as they experience withdrawal symptoms. This means not only keeping the patient comfortable, but also ensuring they remain safe. The detox process may take around 5-7 days, and during this time it is important to have 24/7 medical supervision. Once the physical symptoms of withdrawal cease, the patient can focus entirely on receiving the tools they need to thrive on their recovery journey.
Residential and Outpatient Treatment
When it comes to treatment, there are a few different options—inpatient treatment and outpatient programs. Inpatient (residential) treatment involves a patient residing at the rehab facility for the duration of their treatment. Outpatient programs, on the other hand, allow the patient to return home after treatment.
Residential services are recommended for patients that require a higher level of care and help with adherence. Outpatient treatment is for patients that require a lower level of care and have outside responsibilities they need to tend to like family and work obligations. During the admissions process, a specialist will determine which level of care is most effective to meet your needs.
Both inpatient and outpatient treatment involve the use of different therapeutic methods to help with distress tolerance and any mental health challenges. Patients will learn how to manage triggers and overcome momentary distress in a positive way, while also receiving treatment for trauma and other mental health concerns.
Speak with our admissions team to learn more about the levels of care we offer, and which treatment is best for you.
Why Northbound Treatment Services in Costa Mesa?
With the many treatment centers available, you may be wondering why Northbound Treatment Services in Costa Mesa? There are various factors that set Northbound Treatment Services apart from the rest.
Some of the benefits of Northbound Treatment in Costa Mesa include:
- Our Team. The team at Northbound Treatment Services in Costa Mesa is both professional and experienced. We offer quality recovery services provided by top experts in their field that understand the needs of our patients.
- Diversity of Services. As recovery takes many forms, so does our treatment. At Northbound Treatment, we offer sober living, detox, residential treatment, various outpatient programs, dual diagnosis treatment, and much more. We will put together the most effective recovery plan to meet your specific needs.
- Our Code of Ethics. Our code of ethics is extremely important to us. We promise to provide you with the high level of support and care you deserve. Respect and dignity are at the forefront of our code of ethics. We want you to feel welcome and comfortable.
- Aftercare. Care doesn’t stop after the completion of a treatment program. Northbound Treatment offers an Alumni program for our patients so they can stay plugged in with our community and continue their journey alongside others in a similar stage of their recovery.
Contact Northbound Treatment Services Today!
If you are ready to seek help for your drug and/or alcohol addiction, reach out to Northbound Treatment Services in Costa Mesa today. We’ll discuss your specific needs and recovery goals to determine what treatment program is best for you.
We look forward to meeting you and helping you along your journey of recovery!