Early recovery can be an extremely difficult time. Many people struggling with addiction discover that overcoming their drug and/or alcohol addiction on their own can be difficult, or even impossible. If you are struggling with drug and/or alcohol addiction and are seeking help to overcome it, it is important to choose a rehab center that fits your needs.
What to Look for in a Rehab Center?
No matter your addiction, there are a few general things that you’ll want to take into consideration before making your choice. These include:
· Available Services. Different patients require different levels of care and types of services to overcome their addiction and create long-term sobriety. These include inpatient, outpatient, detoxification, teletherapy, aftercare, and more. Make sure you consider what services are available at the facility you are thinking about enrolling in, and whether they have the services to best meet your needs.
· Health Insurance Coverage. Certain rehab facilities take specific insurance plans and providers. Check with your insurance company to determine your level of coverage and reach out to the facility to see if they accept insurance from your provider.
· Level of Experience. You want the best care available. Ensure you choose a rehab facility with an experienced staff who has professional qualifications. You deserve the highest level of care available!
· Individualized Care. While it’s great to work with others in a group setting, it’s also important to get individualized care. The rehabilitation center you choose should keep the needs of each individual patient in mind when treating them. There is no “one size fits all” treatment for addiction – and customized treatment can be life-changing.
· Lengthy Recovery. Recovery shouldn’t be a “crash course.” You’ll need time to develop the skills you need for ongoing success. While different facilities offer different lengths for their programs, you don’t want to go with a facility that wants to get you in and out as quickly as possible. Take the time you need to heal – this is a process that shouldn’t be rushed.
· Aftercare. An aftercare program shows that a facility cares about the ongoing success of its patients. Aftercare often includes Alumni services and support groups. We recommend you ask about the aftercare services of any facility you are considering.
Take these factors into consideration when making the decision of which facility you want to attend.
Why Northbound Treatment in San Diego?
While there are multiple treatment centers to choose from in the San Diego area, Northbound has the longevity and full spectrum of services that many other institutions lack.
Some of the benefits of Northbound Treatment in San Diego include:
· Our Code of Ethics. At Northbound, we believe in an ethical form of recovery. We treat our patients with respect and dignity, and we empower them to overcome their addiction by providing them with the tools they need for ongoing success. Our staff is guided by compassion, authenticity, honesty, and accountability. We want you to feel welcome and deserving of success—because you are!
· Diversity of Services. Treatment isn’t just one thing. There are a variety of different services that a patient may need to increase their chances of success. That’s why we offer a variety of different services. These include drug and alcohol detox, residential treatment, intensive outpatient, partial hospitalization, interventions, teletherapy, and more.
· Aftercare. Northbound Treatment believes in providing additional care and allowing our Alumni to be of service with volunteer work, as well as connect with other Alumni through fun activities and events. Once you become part of our community, you stay part of our community for life!
· Teletherapy. We understand the challenges that COVID has created when it comes to recovery. That’s why we offer teletherapy for our patients. Whether you aren’t able to make it to the facility or you have health concerns, we want to make sure you still have the opportunity to recover. Our teletherapy services are of the highest quality, and you’ll be provided with therapeutic services from specialists that have extensive experience in recovery treatment. Inquire about the Northbound HomeBound program if you would like teletherapy support from trusted clinicians.
Reach Out Today!
We are here to help! If you have any questions about Northbound, our approach, our staff, our treatment methods, reach out today. We’d be happy to answer any questions and assist you on your road to recovery.