Deciding to get help can be extremely difficult for someone suffering from drug and/or alcohol addiction. It takes a lot of courage to take that first step, but the results are worth the challenge! If you or your loved one has decided they are ready to start rehab for their drug or alcohol addiction, it is important to evaluate rehab facilities to ensure they are providing the care and support needed for long-term recovery.
What to Look for in a Rehab Center in San Diego?
There are a lot of different drug treatment centers in San Diego. That’s why you’ll want to consider the following when choosing the right facility to meet your needs:
· Services Provided. There are various levels of care and services that different rehab centers provide. Some provide only inpatient or outpatient treatment. Others provide both. Some treatment centers will have detoxification services, while others will require the patient to medically detox elsewhere before checking in. Consider what services the drug treatment center in San Diego provides before reaching out to their admissions team. If you aren’t sure what services you will require, feel free to reach out to our team at Northbound Treatment. We’d be happy to answer any questions you may have.
· Level of Experience. The level of experience of the staff at the facility you are considering is important. Consider how much experience the team at the drug treatment center in San Diego has, and professional certifications of staff members.
· Reviews. While there will always be people that leave poor or mediocre reviews, you can still get a fair idea of what to expect from online reviews. If the reviews of the facility are mainly positive and the people leaving them are happy with the care they received, it’s a good indicator that the treatment center provides great services.
· Health Insurance Coverage. Certain rehabilitation centers will only take certain insurance plans and providers. Some may not take insurance at all. Speak with the admissions office at the drug treatment facility you are considering and see if they take your insurance. If not, you can discuss out-of-pocket methods of payment.
· Individualized Care. Group counseling sessions are an integral part of recovery – but individualized care should be a priority! The right facility will treat you as an individual and will ensure that your individual needs are met.
· Lengthy Recovery. The length of recovery the treatment center offers can be a big factor. Consider the length of the programs the recovery center offers – and ensure they are not “rushing the process” with short stays and a high turnover rate.
· Aftercare. Once you’ve graduated from a treatment program, you’ll have a whole host of new coping skills to help you through your recovery journey. With that said, long term recovery requires consistent work and practice. The right treatment center will offer aftercare services for Alumni.
Why Northbound Treatment in San Diego?
While there are a lot of excellent choices for alcohol and drug treatment centers in San Diego, Northbound Treatment is among the best. We offer high-quality services provided by top experts in their field.
Some of the benefits of Northbound Treatment in San Diego include:
· Our Code of Ethics. One of the main things that set Northbound Treatment apart from other treatment centers is our firm Code of Ethics. We believe in treating all of our patients with the care and respect that they deserve. We understand that the needs of our patients vary, and we do everything in our power to meet those needs. Our staff is guided by authenticity, compassion, honesty, accountability, and integrity. We want you to feel welcome during your stay!
· Diversity of Services. Just as addiction is different from person to person, so is recovery. That’s why we offer a diverse amount of services meant to meet the needs of our patients. These services include residential (inpatient) treatment, intensive outpatient treatment, drug and alcohol detoxification, interventions, partial hospitalization, and more.
· Aftercare. Once you join the community at Northbound, you become part of the community for life! We care about the success of our patients not only during treatment, but afterward. That’s why we offer a robust aftercare program for our Alumni. You’ll have access to Alumni events where you can have fun and meet others in recovery. You’ll also have the opportunity to volunteer and be of service to those still in early recovery. Our team cares about all of our patients, and we want to help you to maintain long-term sobriety.
· Our Team. The team at Northbound Treatment is composed of over 30 qualified doctors and addiction treatment specialists that have a combined 200 years of experience in addiction treatment. You can rest assured that you’ll be provided with the best care possible from top experts in their field.
· Teletherapy. COVID has made recovery much more complicated. Some patients are unable to visit our treatment centers in person. If this is the case, don’t worry! Help is still available. Northbound Treatment offers teletherapy. With teletherapy, you still have access to fantastic treatment services without having to leave the comfort and safety of your own house.
Reach Out Today!
For more information about Northbound Treatment, the services we provide, reach out to us today. We’d be happy to answer any questions you may have.
If you feel Northbound Treatment would be the right fit for you, we’ll connect you with our admissions team who will be able to better determine what level of care is right for you. We look forward to speaking with you and helping you to begin your journey of recovery.