Northbound Treatment Services was founded upon the organizational health principles of honesty, transparency, and accountability, and we have created a place of safety where all clients are treated with respect and dignity. The Northbound code of ethics is an extension of our mission, vision, and values, with the specific purpose of creating a framework by which managerial decisions are made, providing clarity for internal and external stakeholders, and eliminating ambiguity regarding our business practices.
Northbound Code of Ethics
- Northbound will only provide services within the scope of our clinical and professional expertise. When determined that Northbound is not the appropriate facility clients and families will be referred elsewhere.
- Northbound does not make or receive any financial payment for client referrals nor does business with programs that engage in these practices.
- Northbound does not engage in any deceptive or misleading marketing practices. Information provided on our website, within our collateral promotional materials, and through our public relations activities is an accurate representation of our philosophy, staff, facilities, and practices.
- Clinical decisions will always be made in the best interest of the client and the Northbound community as a whole. Northbound believes that a good clinical decision and a good business decision is the same decision and this belief is reflected in our clinical decision making.
- Northbound’s all-inclusive pricing policies reflect our belief of mission before margin. These policies are communicated clearly and reflect the value of our services. Pricing questions are answered promptly and disputes resolved in a timely manner.
- Client privacy is paramount and protected at all costs. Clients live within a structure of trust and safety, are never exploited, and are involved in developing their own course of treatment.
- Northbound strategic partners are like-minded and operate with a similar code of ethics.
- Northbound’s code of ethics are reviewed annually and revised as appropriate in response to changes in the industry or legal environment.
- Northbound code of ethics are designed to be relevant and important to our employees and to everyone who interacts with our brand.